Timeline for freshman applicants
Plan your freshman admission process and use our timeline below to make sure you're on track with meeting all milestones, deadlines and requirements.
August (senior year of high school)
- Start your UC undergraduate application for admission and scholarships as early as August 1.
- Research UC Davis scholarship opportunities.
- Complete and submit the UC undergraduate application for admission and scholarships from October 1–November 30.
- Look for admissions messages to the email address listed on your application. Apply for financial aid annually, between October 1 and March 2 at studentaid.gov or dream.csac.ca.gov (UC Davis code 001313).
- Your UC undergraduate application for admission and scholarships must be submitted by November 30.
- Establish your MyAdmissions account.
- Submit your Cal Grant GPA verification form by March 2.
- Notify UC Davis of any changes in academic courses or performance.
- Check your UC Davis admission status and financial aid award as early as mid-March at myadmissions.hotelzezilionea.com.
- If admitted, submit your Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) and Statement of Legal Residence (SLR) online by May 1. You may only submit an SIR to one UC campus.
Before your senior year
To prepare for UC application and admission, it’s important to know our admission requirements and set up a plan of study with your counselor. You will also want to get involved in extracurricular activities, think about college finances and learn more about our campus through an in-person visit, by attending a college fair or joining us at one of our events for prospective students and their families.